BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in NYC
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Our CPR course contains all training needed to rescue an infant in an emergency! The CPR classes with infant CPR are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR in New York City. That means whether you’re a parent looking to safely care for your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will gain the resources you need to protect your little one.
NYC Infant CPR
Our CPR class contains all training needed to rescue an infant in an emergency!
The CPR classes with infant CPR are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR in New York City. That means whether you’re a parent looking to safely care for your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will gain the resources you need to protect and care for your young one and get the top level infant-caregiving CPR that your employer requires!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification NYC Locations
NYC’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Infants and young children typically require CPR to address a breathing issue or cardiac arrest caused by breathing issues. Here are a few reasons why it’s so important to know infant CPR:
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other situations that require CPR attention for infants include near-drowning, severe asthma, smoke inhalation, head trauma, electrical shock, and poisoning.
We equip students like you every day with a simple same-day infant, child, and adult CPR certification experience! Having this training gives you the power to react with knowledge in an emergency.
In your CPR training, you will learn how to relieve an infant who is choking, prevent, spot, and respond to breathing and heart emergencies, and handle an infant during a crisis.
Our trainers ensure that you are equipped to confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills whether you’re with an infant, child, or adult.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation combines rescue breathing and chest compressions to revive breathing and heartbeat after cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning. CPR provides oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain, and can restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
You will learn how to identify the seven CPR steps, find the pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and reestablish regular breathing patterns.
Gaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification New York City, including –
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Receive more individual CPR training due to our in-person, hands-on elements, streamlined class time, and smaller group sizes.
- Our CPR classes give you the most widely accepted certification in the United States.
- We love developing connections with — and supporting — our community! You can either come to our training facility, or we can come to your mid-sized to a large group.
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card on the same day!
- You will feel confident when you have to use your life-giving training.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer class opportunities weekly, which enables you to calendar your class based on your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
All CPR certifications and training must be renewed every two years to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform CPR. To renew, simply sign up for one of our next classes!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.