American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
Infant BLS CPR & AED Classes in NYC
Our infant CPR course contains all training needed to rescue an infant in an emergency! The Infant CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR in New York City. That means whether you’re a parent looking to safely care for your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will gain the resources you need to protect your little one.
NYC Infant CPR Classes
Our infant CPR course contains all training needed to rescue an infant in an emergency!
The Infant CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR in New York City. That means whether you’re a parent looking to safely care for your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will gain the resources you need to protect and care for your young one and get the top level infant-caregiving CPR that your employer requires!
And because you’re committing to learning CPR — we feel that you might as well go the extra few steps to get CPR training for all life stages.
As a bonus, with your baby CPR training class, child and adult CPR are included, free of charge! Being certified across the board doesn’t add much extra time to your class, and you will gain the added benefit of being able to attend to anyone in crisis.
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification NYC Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
NYC’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Infants and young children typically require CPR to address a breathing issue or cardiac arrest caused by breathing issues. Here are a few reasons why it’s so important to know infant-specific CPR:
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other situations that require CPR attention for infants include near-drowning, severe asthma, smoke inhalation, head trauma, electrical shock, and poisoning.
We equip students like you every day with a simple same-day infant, child, and adult CPR certification experience! Having this training gives you the power to react with knowledge in an emergency.
In your infant CPR training, you will learn how to relieve an infant who is choking, prevent, spot, and respond to breathing and heart emergencies, and handle an infant during a crisis.
Our trainers ensure that you are equipped to confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills whether you’re with an infant, child, or adult.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation combines rescue breathing and chest compressions to revive breathing and heartbeat after cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning. CPR provides oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain, and can restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your Infant CPR Classes
You will learn how to identify the seven CPR steps, find the pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and reestablish regular breathing patterns.
Gaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave 100% confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification New York City, including –
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Receive more individual CPR training due to our in-person, hands-on elements, streamlined class time, and smaller group sizes.
- Our Infant CPR classes give you the most widely accepted certification in the United States.
- We love developing connections with — and supporting — our community! You can either come to our training facility, or we can come to your mid-sized to a large group.
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card on the same day!
- You will feel confident when you have to use your life-giving training.
When can I take my Infant CPR certification course?
We offer class opportunities weekly, which enables you to calendar your class based on your availability.
When will my Infant CPR certification expire?
All CPR certifications and training must be renewed every two years to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform CPR. To renew, simply sign up for one of our next classes!